Friday, June 15, 2007

~~ life ~~

after i had shorten my hair till nearly botak ~~
as i look at it grow longer ..
a feeling came through me ..
a feel of when i'm young long long time N years ago till now ..

wat had i done, who am i, where am i

after those question ..

now ..

where am i going, wat am i going to do, who am i going to be,

gosh ~~ damn dilemma now ...

a lot of should i or should not ...
i have made a decision ... should i carry on?? where's my confident ...

i need a vacation ... i need relax my body .. mind .. and soul ..
fuuh ~~
tired ... sleep lah botak .. think so much ..

p/s : i found a quote:
"as a bird, my family tough me how to fly high up the sky,
but without forgetting the nest below where i come from"
great quote. i should keep it in my mind.
i believe the quote not only mean family, but friends too. treasure wat we have.

3 comments:

喇叭桑™ said...

sofa!!

~风之翼~ said...

Yo~

Once you've made your decision, throw all your effort in lo.

Like i said earlier, i'll give you my support in anyway i can!

子荧 said...

its good to have a goal in life.
but don't lose yourself on your journey to achieve what u want. always remember who you are. no matter how hard or how far the journey, remember that you can always choose to stop, come home or start again if you want to.
:)